PowerLite Home Cinema 5040UBe WirelessHD™ 3LCD Projector with 4K Enhancement and HDR
The wireless, HDR-compatible home theatre projector with 4K Enhancement.
The wireless Home Cinema 5040UBe projector takes colour and detail to new levels. Featuring 4K Enhancement Technology1, the 5040UBe is the World’s First WirelessHD Projector with 4K Content Support. It’s also compatible with High Dynamic Range (HDR) content, displaying an extraordinary range of brightness levels with deep, dramatic blacks. Delivering 2,500 lumens of colour brightness and 2,500 lumens of white brightness2, the 5040UBe is ideal for a variety of rooms. Its expansive colour gamut displays the entire sRGB and DCI colour spaces3. A 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio ensures rich detail in both bright and dark scenes, while its 16-piece glass lens achieves stunning clarity.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors.* Delivering 2500 lumens of colour brightness2 and 2500 lumens of white brightness2, the PowerLite Home Cinema 5040UBe uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life colour.
Projection System: Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine
Native Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080) with 4K Enhancement
Colour Brightness: 2500 lumens1
White Brightness: 2500 lumens1
Product Guides & Additional Information:
• The World’s First WirelessHD Projector with 4K Content Support1 — revolutionary 4K Enhancement Technology1accepts 4K input and supports HDCP 2.2
• HDR compatible — enjoy HDR content, with an extremely wide range of brightness levels for images bursting with real-life colour
• Bright — ideal for a variety of lighting conditions.
The Home Cinema 5040UBe has:
• Colour Brightness: 2500 lumens2
White Brightness: 2500 lumens2
• Expansive colour gamut — get brilliant, colour-rich performance that displays the entire sRGB colour space, plus DCI in Digital Cinema Mode
• Dramatic Ultra Black levels — an improved iris design delivers up to a 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
• Remarkable new cinema lens — designed and manufactured in Japan, it features a 16-piece glass structure optimized for 4K performance and precision
• Epson® Image Enhancement Technology — features Super-resolution and improved Detail Enhancement to sharpen and refine images for lifelike smoothness and clarity
• Powered lens position memory — preset up to 10 positions for motorized focus, zoom and lens shift; features 2.1x zoom and ultra wide lens shift
• Outstanding service — 2-year limited warranty and toll-free support
• Wirelessly transmit 4K content — eliminate cables and clutter; WirelessHD transmitter has four HDMI® inputs to support 4K HDCP 2.2 standards
• RoHS compliant
• Recyclable product4
• Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner5